Saturday, November 24, 2018

Trading places. Part Two.

A story told in pictures.


Take one F150, a tow hitch, a tow strap and a dead Mark VII
what could go wrong?


The truck really is about three feet longer than the Mark.


Who ever said that the Mark VII was too big?


Just picked this up at my local O' Reilly's.


The yellow umbilcal cord.

Take it easy.

I think that Ill listen to my Son this time.

Portrait of a blogger as a not so young man.



Sometimes it does take a village.



Over the hump. I hope those brakes hold.


Oops! I guess it would easier with the brake off.

Almost there. I don't want to hit the gate.


Did I ever have any doubts?

No, but I kept strap connected.


Mission Accomplished!

Quit looking at me that way.
This isn't the end of the story.

Sleep tight, Sweet Prince.





No comments:

Post a Comment